jeudi 23 août 2012

Erica Cox early researches: Body


Unknown hot beach girl.
Kinda what I was aiming at, but a little bit too tanned, and too thin.
Breasts are too small as well.

American fitness model Heather Green.
Not too far from what Mrs. Cox should look like, but a little bit too muscular.
I then saw other photos of her and decided she was wrong for the part.

American swimsuit model Ashley Ann Vickers.
Face close to the idea, in this photo at least.
Body wise, she's not fit enough to be Erica Cox, who's supposed to have a perfect body.

Dutch fashion model Amanda Barten.
This photo is pretty much what I'm looking for, but I knew I could do better.
While very hot, she's still not perfect.

3D Character Bernadette, by blackhearted.
Maybe a little bit too much, but the kind of out of this world body that I'm aiming at.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire