jeudi 23 août 2012

Elaine Brown final decisions: Face and Body

FACE

For her face, Elaine Brown was easy.

From the very start, I had decided to make her look like MSNBC Host Tamron Hall.

When I first saw Tamron Hall on TV about a year ago, I was dumbstruck by her beauty.

I don't know how to explain it but I was drawn to her. She's just totally my type. Which is funny because I'm a white guy, and I don't generally fall for women of African-American descent. That's why when I developed Elaine Brown, I immediately thought of Tamron.

This is exactly the face of Elaine Brown:



BODY

The body was more difficult.

Contrary to Erica Cox, I wasn't going to search for top models because that's not how Elaine's body looks like. Which doesn't make her less beautiful. Elaine has curves in all the right places, and her breasts are massive: that's the exact words I used when describing her in my story.

So, how do I find a body that fits that description? On google, I searched for an African-American glamour model with fair skin that had all the attributes that I had in mind.
Unfortunately, most of the models I found were either too skinny, had too small boobs, were too dark skinned, or simply fat.

Then, by miracle, after tedious searching everywhere, I finally found the girl I was searching for.

Namely, glamour model Gia Lashay!

She's exactly what I was looking for, maybe a tad too fair skinned but other than that, perfect.

Here she is:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire